Mako shark model
System requirements :
Maya 2018+, MTOA 3.0+, Redshift 2.6+
- Static mesh with clean topology with UV for rigging and animation, in (*.ma, *.abc, *.obj) formats.
- 11 UDIM, 4k textures pack for shading in *.exr format, including extra textures and vector displacement.
- Energy conserved shading fo Arnold render and Redshift in Adsk Maya.
- For ACEScg ready (ACES from Maya Color Management).
- Maya starter (*.cmd or *.py) with asset variable for quicke start working with Mako asset.
How to use:
- All content in "lookdev/lookdev_mako_v001.ma" using project variable MAKO in path.
Use start_PRJ.cmd for Windows or start_PRJ.py for Linux, for quicke start.
If you want use asset from Maya.exe or you have you pipline system, you will need add variable
with path to root Mako asset, for do this open you wrapper or Maya.env in maya preference
and setup variable with path (MAKO=you path to root asset folder).
- geo - folder with mesh
- lookdev - folder with shading asset
- tex - textures folder